With RealOffice360™ you can send unlimited email directly to your clients directly from their Client Profile. Read more to learn how this works and how you can get the most out of this feature.
Course outline: 4 steps below
Estimated time to complete: 10 minutes
9-1. Email Overview
The ability to send email from your CRM is core. No set up is required to use the RealOffice360™ email system, simply click on the ✉️ button underneath your client’s profile picture and you will see a window open.
In here you can send an email just like you would from your favourite email system, Outlook, Apple Mail, and more.
You can also create your own custom signature (available on Plus or higher).
It really is that easy.
9-2. How it works
When sending an email from RealOffice360 to your clients, here is how it works…
1) You write your email and push send. This will do two things:
a) It will send an email to your client and;
b) It will send an email to you (using the email you set up your RealOffice360 account on)
2) The email sent to your client will say that it has been sent from you and your email address.
3) If they reply, it will be sent to you via the email you set up your RealOffice360 account on.
9-3. Customizing your signature
On any of our paid plans, you can add a custom email signature using our signature builder! What’s better? Once you build your signature, you can copy it and use it in any of your other email platforms. Here is how:
1) Go to your “Account Settings”, under your “Profile”, click on “Email Signatures”.
2) Click on “Create New Signature”
3. This will open the signature builder which has four tabs: Info, Social, Disclaimer (Footer) and Design. We will pre-populate your information but you can edit any field or leave it off.
4. Don’t forget to add all of your Social Media accounts including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Ratemyagent, Flikr, YouTube and Google+. Once you have all of your information it is time to use the design tool.
Once you have created your signature (and you can create numerous), you simply select that signature on your email when you go to send!
9-4. Looking for More
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your more.