2. Client Manager
2. Client Manager
A strong client database is the backbone to any successful career. With the Client Manager seemlessly track all of your clients without the normal headaches. Let's jump in!
Module outline: 5 sections (Includes 3 Videos)
- 2-1. Client Manager Overview
- 2-2. Add A Client
- 2-3. Import Clients
- 2-4. Client Profile Overview
- 2-5. HomeHub360™ Clients
Estimated time to complete: 10 - 20 minutes
2-1. Client Manager Overview
The Client Manager is the one place to track all of your clients. Whether they are friends, family, past clients, current clients, online leads, business connections, or old contacts you have in your phone, this is the best place for them.
In the Client Manager you have two simple ways to add clients (See 2-2 and 2-3 for details) as well as a quick filter and sort function. The best part, since we built this for real estate agents, we have focused the main functions for what you need to know most. Wonder who you need to talk with now or who has the most properties, use the sort function with one click.
2-2. Add A Client
Add A Single Client
To add a single client in RealOffice360™ from the Client Manager, you can do so as follows:
1. Click on the "Add Client" Button in the top right corner (on mobile bottom)
2. Enter the client details in the Add Client Panel *NOTE* A First Name and Last Name are required entries
3. Push "Add Client"
The client will be created on your RealOffice360™ account and will be waiting for you in the Client List!
2-3. Import Clients
Import Your Client List
To import your clients from a existing CRM or database, you simply need to follow the steps below. If at any time you would like help importing your clients, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to assist.
1. Collect your existing clients into a spreadsheet.
2. In Client Manager, click on "Import List"
3. Upon clicking on "Import List" the "Import History" window will open. Here you will be able to view all of your past imports! If you haven't done any imports yet or you want to do another. Click on "Import Wizard".
4. Upon launching the Import Wizard, you will be guided through a simple three step process, click to browse your Spreadsheet file for upload.
5. In step two we ask you to "map" the fields in your spreadsheet to our categories in RealOffice360™.
Mapping Your Data
We give you the ability to import many fields in RealOffice360™, specifically:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Client Birthday
- Spouse First Name
- Spouse Last Name
- Spouse Birthday
- Spouse Company
- Client Origin (For example, Open House or Referral)
- Client Group (For example, A-List or Hockey Team or C-List)
6. The final step is to tell RealOffice360™ what to do with duplicate data.
Merge: If the email address already exists in your Client List, and you choose merge, this client will be updated with the import.
Duplicate Entry: If the email address already exists in your client list and you choose duplicate, this client will be created a second time.
7. Click "Begin Import" and you are all done!
2-4. Client Profile Overview
Watch the 1-minute video below to get a quick orientation on the Client Profile tab!
Client Profile - The Heart of your Business
We don't have to tell you that your clients are the core of your business, which is why the more information you have in your database the better! This is how we make it simple.
1. Client Organization
Let us start with the basic's, your clients all live in your Clist List which we discussed above. So let's dig into the Client Profile.
2. Client Profile
The Client Profile is the hub of all things in your business, centred around your client. The Client Profile is broken down into tabs and sections for ease of use. Specifically each client is broken down into the following tabs:
Details | Properties | Deals | Tasks | Notes | Files | Hub360
We will discuss each in detail next.
3a. Client Profile > Details
The Client Details Tab is for all things basic. Name, Contact Information. Company, Birthday, Spouse, and Mailing Address. This is also the place you go to add a pretty picture of your client.
3b. Client Profile > Properties
The Client Properties Tab is your one-stop shop to add property information about this client. Are they an investor with 5 properties that you want to stay on top of at all times? Or are they your neighbour with just the one property and you want to keep track of all the in’s and out’s for them, this is your place to do so.
Why would you put all this information in here? Good question.
1) It allows you to become the property expert for your clients on their properties. Using this tool know one will be more knowledgeable about your client properties which gives you an ongoing edge.
2) It gives you a reason to meet up with your clients and talk real estate. “Hey Jane, I want to update my property records to ensure that I can continue offering you a high level of service, do you have time for a coffee later this week?”
3) You can build your data today so if you do list the home, you have all that information here in one place.
4) If you choose to offer your client HomeHub360™ (See below), this information will populate your clients online HomeHub360™ portal!
Enough reasons? We thought so!
3c. Client Profile > Deals
You know what makes money, deals! So, let’s make sure we track them for you. Any deal you add in the Pipeline, log in your Deal Manager, or add right here.
Put another way, if you want to track your deals anywhere in RealOffice360™, those deals will also be tracked on the relevant Client Profile! Sound awesome? We thought so too!
3d. Client Profile > Tasks
Ever want to know what you need to do next? Can’t remember which client that to-do was for? Never miss another to-do and have them always sorted by which client needs your attention. Just like deals, any task added in RealOffice360™ and linked to a client will have this task live on their profile. Any completed tasks? They live here too!
3e. Client Profile > Notes
This section is pretty simple but let’s talk about it for a minute. In the Client Note section you have the ability to write down any little detail you have ever talked about with your client. What are their needs, what is their future plan, where you met. You name it. Again, just like Deals, and Tasks, all your Notes also live in the Note Manager!
3f. Client Profile > Files
The Client Profile File Tab gives you control of your digital file presence. Here you get to add Folders for your specific clients, add files and if they become a HomeHub360™ you can even share those files directly from here! To start, just add your files and the rest will take care of itself.
3g. Client Profile > Hub360
See section 2-5 below!
2-5. HomeHub360™ Clients
What makes RealOffice360™ different from your typical CRM? It's easy, for the first time you can now offer all of your clients, current and prospective their own, private, secure online dashboard. Basically you get to offer your clients the equivalent of their Online Banking Account, but focused on their real estate! Pretty cool or what? We don't know of a single homeowner that doesn't want this, so what are you waiting for!? In this section we will go through all the awesome things that you are able to offer your clients using the HIA® Dashboard! Ready to go, let's get started!