Version 2.5 Product Update!
Can't stop, won't stop - Announcing Version 2.5 of RealOffice360™
Brand New to Version 2.5:
The Business Tracker Brand New Look
We like to keep things awesome around here and the Business Tracker is our playground. In this new release you will notice a bunch of awesome features to explore, from To Do’s, Due Tasks, updated Goal tracking and more. Let’s dive in:
The New Deal Card
The New Gauges
When you work in real estate, clients drive your business. This is why we think one of the key metrics to track is how many clients you have in your database relative to your goal. Why? More clients = more deals = more money! See the gauges below!
The New Colour
It's like a breeze of ocean air swept across RealOffice360™ as we introduce the colour, teal, as our primary action colour! Why teal? We say, why not! It's sure is easy on the eyes but actually there is some science there as it instills a sense of calm. Who needs a trip to the Bahama's when you have us in your life!
Checklists – We keep you organized, so you don’t have to worry!
We have heard it time after time, “RealOffice, build me a checklist that I can customize for my deals!” You got it, we have done exactly that!
Here is how it works:
1. We talked to agents, did research of all the biggest coaches, (Tom Ferry, Ninja Selling, Brian Buffini, and more) and came up with the ultimate To Do list for your clients, every step of the way.
2. We made these lists fully customizable and editable. Put another way, you can take our awesome lists and make them your own. If you can build a playlist on Spotify, you can build a custom To Do list in RealOffice360™.
3. You can build a custom list for all five stages of the Business Tracker as well as make them different for both buyers and sellers! I’ve already said too much, just watch the video to learn more!
Email Marketing – Free Forever with MailChimp Integration
If you haven’t heard of MailChimp, you won’t forget the name anytime soon. This company does one thing and they do it the best, email marketing. This is why for our Plus plan users, you can now integrate your RealOffice360™ account directly to MailChimp!
Not a MailChimp user? No problem! MailChimp also has a free for life plan, 2,000 contacts and 12,000 emails per month! It you have a bigger database than that, we are confident you won’t mind paying a few shillings to use such a premium service!
Watch the video below to learn how you can sync your RealOffice360™ CRM Clients to MailChimp unlocking the worlds most populated digital email marketing platform.
New Names, New Places
We don’t like clutter and we heard you don’t either. So, we took some time to do a little tiding up!
Our New Header Menu
We have moved a few things, changed some names and overall given you a cleaner experience.
· The “Home” button is gone…just kidding, you can go to the Home Lauchpad by clicking on our RealOffice360 logo anytime.
· We renamed “Clients” to “Database”. Why? Because that's where your client database lives!
· We renamed “Planner” to “Calendar”. Why again? Because this is your work calendar…and coming soon, the ability to sync with your Google or Apple Calendars. More on that in the coming weeks…
· Notes, Deals, Learn…we moved that all under those three dots (apparently called an ellipsis)
We know it can be frustrating to not find things where they used to be so we promise to stop moving stuff much more in the future! We just like keeping you on your toes!
Pesky Glitches Fixed
Sure, we had a few glitches but hey, who doesn't! We could list them here but we thought we would save the space and start working on new awesome stuff instead!
If you ever notice anything not working the way it should, do not hesitate to let us know by email at email@example.com
See you soon with our next awesome update!
The RealOffice360™ Team