7-Step New Real Estate Agent Guide | Step #3 Create Routine
How 20 minutes a day can grow your business beyond your wildest expectations.
We know, it sounds like we are telling you how to get nice Abs! Don’t cancel your favourite health magazine just yet, we are only talking about real estate. Before we jump in we wanted to remind you what we learned in the previous guide and how your success needs to come from within and you need to know yourself.
So let’s recap:
1. We know who we are,
2. We know how best we work and,
3. But what should we work on each day?
Well lets start building our daily routine shall we:
For the next 5 days, spend 20 minutes of each day doing the following and we know your business will start booming. It happened to us so why wouldn't it happen to you!
1. (2 Min) Login to RealOffice360™ or your CRM of choice and add two clients to your Client Database. Not sure on who to add. Read Step #4.
2. (5 Min) Add some property information to one of your clients. Hint if you don’t know it, call them to find out!
3. (5 Min) Review Stats. Your job depends on you "knowing the market". Take some time each day to brush up on what is going on around you.
4. (5 Min) Reach out to one of the two people you added in #1 and ask to grab a coffee.
5. (3 Min) Review Your Daily Plan and write down what you need to get done. Have something to do tomorrow? Plop that into your To-Do’s for later
That’s it, an easy 20 minutes. Start small and build this routine daily. It's the little things that count and if you stumble remember that even just making your bed can be the start of a good routine habit.
Not ready to start on your routine, or maybe you just need a bit bigger of picture. Read on to Step #4 which tells you how to get 7 deals per year from the people you know already!
“Everything You Do Now is For Your Future. Think About That.”