Version 2.3 Product Update!
Business Tracker & Goals Together - Your Entire Business On One Page
We wanted to make it easier for you to see your entire business on one page. To do this, we added two new enhancements for Version 2.3.
1. When you log in now, the first screen you will be on is the Business Tracker!
2. We have added your goals to the Business Tracker.
To check out this new feature, log in and see for yourself. You can update your goals directly from the Business Tracker and watch the gauges move as you close your deals! Bam!
Adding Deals Made Even Easier - Single Button, Multiple Options
We say, "Why have multiple buttons when one will do?" That's why we have done away with the "Add Deal" buttons in each stage of the Business Tracker and moved to a single "Add Client" button in the top right corner.
To add any client to the Business Tracker simply click this one button and select which Stage you want to assign the deal.
Simple = Good!
New Client Importer - Combine Your Database with Ease!
We get it, database Import Wizard's aren't the sexiest feature in the world. But we do need them and they do need to be awesome. This is why we went back and made ours even better for you! What did we do?
- We made it easier to click - good start!
- We made it easier to map the fields - even better!
- We told you if the import was successful and how many clients were imported or updated - awesome!
Check out the images below and if you EVER need a hand importing clients please email us at email@example.com as we would be happy to help!
More Awesome Stuff
We could go on and on with all the little tweaks and changes, but instead, we thought we would give a highlight of items below.
- Sort your clients by first name or last name. You choose.
- We changed some names...Pipeline = Tracker, Tasks = Planner. It makes sense to us now, hopefully, it does to you too!
- You can now preview and edit HomeHub360™ Invitations!
The list goes on!
Pesky Glitches Fixed
Sure, we had a few glitches but hey, who doesn't! We could list them here but we thought we would save the space and start working on new awesome stuff instead!
If you ever notice anything not working the way it should, do not hesitate to let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon with our next awesome update!
The RealOffice360™ Team